Point Books Concering I Was So Mad (Little Critter)

Original Title: I Was So Mad (A Golden Look-Look Book)
ISBN: 0307119394 (ISBN13: 9780307119391)
Edition Language: English
Series: Little Critter, Golden Look-Look
Characters: Little Critter
Setting: Critterville
Download Books For I Was So Mad (Little Critter) Free Online
I Was So Mad (Little Critter) Paperback | Pages: 24 pages
Rating: 4.22 | 17697 Users | 211 Reviews

Be Specific About Containing Books I Was So Mad (Little Critter)

Title:I Was So Mad (Little Critter)
Author:Mercer Mayer
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 24 pages
Published:November 1st 2000 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published 1983)
Categories:Childrens. Picture Books

Representaion Toward Books I Was So Mad (Little Critter)

Mercer Mayer’s Little Critter is having quite the grumpy day in this classic, funny, and heartwarming book. Whether he’s cranky on the slide or stubborn in the sandbox, both parents and children alike will relate to this beloved story. A perfect way to teach children about their emotions!

Rating Containing Books I Was So Mad (Little Critter)
Ratings: 4.22 From 17697 Users | 211 Reviews

Commentary Containing Books I Was So Mad (Little Critter)
1) Book summary: I love how Mayer created a book about feeling angry. Each students can relate to having different emotions and feelings even at a younger age. I love how the book shows the Critter family saying no to everything Little Critter wants to do. It teaches that not everytime you ask for something the answer will always be yes. 2) Grade level, interest level, lexile: The grade level for this book is preschool- 2nd grade. The interest level for this book I would recommend the age group

I remember getting this because I wanted something for Julia to relate her feelings of anger to. I wanted her to see that everyone gets mad and the correct and incorrect way to deal with her anger, etc. A lot of things make Little Critter mad during the course of the story. He can't keep frogs in the bathtub and he can't decorate the outside of the house with his paints. He wasn't even allowed to tickle the goldfish. (Beware of this part if you own a goldfish - you may end up with a toddler who

Another Mercer Mayer book that all my kids enjoyed. My 5 yr old just adores Mayer and requests her books constantly. I read them at the breakfast or lunch table and even my 3 yr old twins get into them. We love trying to find the mouse and spider that seems to follow the main character around, theyre always doing silly things. Fun engaging themes that any child can relate to, a great addition to any children's library.

I read the story, "I Was So Mad" by Mercer Mayer to my little brother Wyatt. Wyatt enjoyed this story very much. He loved the creative illustrations and fun looking characters. In this story, Little Critter wants to do multiple things but his parents and grandparents tell him he cannot. Little Critter starts to be fed up with hearing "no" so often and tells his mother he is going to run away. But, as soon as Little Critter walks out the door, his friends are going to the park to play ball.

Sometimes one just needs a good o' children's book to put life back into perspective and help one smile!

Fictiongrades k-2nd This is another book that teaches kids that it's ok to have emotions. In this case mad. But a lot of the times the things that we are mad about are not as serious as we think. And sometimes when something gun comes along we often forget what were mad about. We have to choose the big things to be mad about.

"Not only was the Critter being a colossal jerk, but his family just kept straight out telling him what not to do, without bothering to engage with their child at all," I wrote, as my own child just rolled aimlessly on the floor.