Download Books Online Dispara, yo ya estoy muerto Free
Identify Books Toward Dispara, yo ya estoy muerto
| ISBN: | 0345805267 (ISBN13: 9780345805263) |
| Edition Language: | Spanish |

Julia Navarro
Paperback | Pages: 912 pages Rating: 4.27 | 7010 Users | 623 Reviews
Details Appertaining To Books Dispara, yo ya estoy muerto
| Title | : | Dispara, yo ya estoy muerto |
| Author | : | Julia Navarro |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 912 pages |
| Published | : | September 17th 2013 by Vintage Espanol |
| Categories | : | Historical. Historical Fiction. European Literature. Spanish Literature. Fiction |
Narration As Books Dispara, yo ya estoy muerto
Hay momentos en la vida en los que la única manera de salvarse a uno mismo es muriendo o matando.A finales del siglo XIX, durante la última etapa zarista, los Zucker, perseguidos por ser judíos, tienen que abandonar Rusia huyendo del horror y la sinrazón. A su llegada a la Tierra Prometida, Samuel Zucker adquiere las tierras de los Ziad, una familia árabe encabezada por Ahmed. Entre él y Samuel nace un fuerte vínculo, una sólida amistad que, por encima de las diferencias religiosas y políticas, se mantiene generación tras generación.
Con las amenazas, la sed de venganza y muchas pasiones desatadas como telón de fondo, las vidas entrecruzadas de los Zucker y los Ziad conforman un mosaico de traiciones y sufrimientos, de amores posibles e imposibles, al tiempo que plasman la gran aventura de vivir y convivir en un territorio marcado por la intolerancia.
Intensa y conmovedora crónica de dos sagas familiares, la nueva y esperadísima novela de Julia Navarro nos adentra en las vidas de personas con nombres y apellidos, que luchan por alcanzar sus sueños, y que son responsables de su propio destino.
“Los personajes de esta novela viven conmigo, me han enseñado mucho, forman parte ya de mi historia personal.” —Julia Navarro
Rating Appertaining To Books Dispara, yo ya estoy muerto
Ratings: 4.27 From 7010 Users | 623 ReviewsComment On Appertaining To Books Dispara, yo ya estoy muerto
I am so disappointed on this book. It was recommended by many people so I was super eager to read it. This book tries to retell the story of Jews and Palestinian Arabs over the territory of Samaria and Judea by trying to engage the reader into the lives of two different groups of people, Jews and Palestinian Arabs. Even though the story is tried to be presented as a neutral one I believe it really fails to do so . The only thing that was presented neutrally were the historical facts. Some of theJulia Navarro is one of my favorite authors, in this book she masterfully portrays two families whose lives are intertwined by love, hate, desperation and a desire to overcome the difficult reality of Israeli and Palestinian conflict.
Great historical fiction, for those that like authors like Idelfonso Falcones and Ken Follett... I fell in love with her writing years ago when I was her Serbian editor... I had the pleasure to meet both Falcones and Navarro at the same time at the same party at Frankfurt Book Fair, although I've bought rights for their books for two different Serbian publishers... :) In general, Spanish literature has very good authors of historical fiction, with well researched and well written books, but they

Beautiful and sad, touching on so many levels. Warm recommendation 🤗
I read this book in Spanish (un gran desafío). It is the best explanation of the Israel/ Palestine situation that Ive read, fiction or non-fiction, in any language. The characters are beautifully and sympathetically drawn, and the futility of the political situation becomes evident in the lives of normal everyday people. Its a historical novel on a grand scale.
Good book, sometimes very engaging some others somewhat too descriptive. But in general a good read with great historical inputs.
I found it well worth my time. Fascinating and rich. The characters are complex and engaging. I particularly liked the fact that the the same story is told from different and antagonist it perspectives. I feel I understand better the conflict in the the Middle East.

0 Comments