Free Books Online Blood Hunt (Midnight Hunters #2) Download
Blood Hunt (Midnight Hunters #2) 
I really want to write what I honestly felt about this book. So with that said, there are spoilers.In retrospect, this is a good addition to the overall plot of the series. It has the interesting characters and intrigue in it. Also well done scenes with just enough details to put you into the story. The intimate scenes were also nicely paced and didn't take up too much of the story. So overall, all these things are good. To speak of the negatives, I want to say that I personally did not like
The story of the Midnight Hunters continues in Blood Hunt and does not disappoint. If anything, the pace picks up as Jodi and her vampires join forces with Sylvan's Wolf Weres to find out who is kidnapping Were females for experimentation. While the war -- and several romantic pairings -- remain unresolved, you still feel a sense of relief when the battle at hand is won, and a sense of anticipation as one of the main characters (naming her would spoil it) comes into her full powers. Can't wait

4 stars So crazy but also so fun. I continue to love Drake and Sylvan together. Becca and Jodie are two of my favorite characters so I loved their romance and actually wanted more of it. The villain introduced in this book is satisfyingly terrible. But I would have liked this book a lot better if there hadnt been extensive scenes of torture and sexual assault. Serious trigger warning for those things. Still really enjoyed this book and Im looking forward to the next one, even though I dont like
Better than the first book. I enjoyed this book. There seemed to be more of the good vs. evil going on, but the Vampires are still not on my hit list. They seem sly and untrustworthy, especially Francesca. I liked the interaction between Becca and Tory, even though I don't like them as people. Becca seems shallow and narrowly driven to the point of being selfish. I hated the way Tory treated Lara, like property, once she had turned. On the whole I hated what happened to Lara, in general. Niki,
This is the second book in a new series. The first is The Midnight Hunt. The synopsis on the Boldstrokes website is: Sylvan, the Wolf Were Alpha, forges an uneasy alliance with Vampire Detective Jody Gates, heir to a powerful Vampire clan, to battle a shadow army of humans and rogue Praeterns bent on destroying any hope of legal acceptance of the non-human species. With outside forces threatening to destroy the Praetern Coalition, several female Were adolescents turn up missing and chaos
Great book, couldn't wait to start reading the others.
L.L. Raand
Paperback | Pages: 288 pages Rating: 4.14 | 1516 Users | 47 Reviews

Details Books Concering Blood Hunt (Midnight Hunters #2)
| ISBN: | 1602822093 (ISBN13: 9781602822092) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Midnight Hunters #2 |
Narration In Favor Of Books Blood Hunt (Midnight Hunters #2)
Sylvan, the Wolf Were Alpha, forges an uneasy alliance with Detective Jody Gates, heir to a powerful Vampire clan, to battle a shadow army of humans and rogue Weres. With outside forces threatening to destroy the Praetern Coalition, Sylvan battles Pack resistance to her newly-turned Were mate and Jody fights her growing hunger for human reporter, Becca Land. A Midnight Hunters Novel.Itemize Containing Books Blood Hunt (Midnight Hunters #2)
| Title | : | Blood Hunt (Midnight Hunters #2) |
| Author | : | L.L. Raand |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 288 pages |
| Published | : | March 15th 2011 by Bold Strokes Books |
| Categories | : | GLBT. Lesbian. Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Urban Fantasy. LGBT. Vampires |
Rating Containing Books Blood Hunt (Midnight Hunters #2)
Ratings: 4.14 From 1516 Users | 47 ReviewsCriticize Containing Books Blood Hunt (Midnight Hunters #2)
I've tried.I've failed.No review. (added)Don't get me wrong, it's good in a lesbian throbbing, gushing, vagina kind of way. I just don't know how to review it.I really want to write what I honestly felt about this book. So with that said, there are spoilers.In retrospect, this is a good addition to the overall plot of the series. It has the interesting characters and intrigue in it. Also well done scenes with just enough details to put you into the story. The intimate scenes were also nicely paced and didn't take up too much of the story. So overall, all these things are good. To speak of the negatives, I want to say that I personally did not like
The story of the Midnight Hunters continues in Blood Hunt and does not disappoint. If anything, the pace picks up as Jodi and her vampires join forces with Sylvan's Wolf Weres to find out who is kidnapping Were females for experimentation. While the war -- and several romantic pairings -- remain unresolved, you still feel a sense of relief when the battle at hand is won, and a sense of anticipation as one of the main characters (naming her would spoil it) comes into her full powers. Can't wait

4 stars So crazy but also so fun. I continue to love Drake and Sylvan together. Becca and Jodie are two of my favorite characters so I loved their romance and actually wanted more of it. The villain introduced in this book is satisfyingly terrible. But I would have liked this book a lot better if there hadnt been extensive scenes of torture and sexual assault. Serious trigger warning for those things. Still really enjoyed this book and Im looking forward to the next one, even though I dont like
Better than the first book. I enjoyed this book. There seemed to be more of the good vs. evil going on, but the Vampires are still not on my hit list. They seem sly and untrustworthy, especially Francesca. I liked the interaction between Becca and Tory, even though I don't like them as people. Becca seems shallow and narrowly driven to the point of being selfish. I hated the way Tory treated Lara, like property, once she had turned. On the whole I hated what happened to Lara, in general. Niki,
This is the second book in a new series. The first is The Midnight Hunt. The synopsis on the Boldstrokes website is: Sylvan, the Wolf Were Alpha, forges an uneasy alliance with Vampire Detective Jody Gates, heir to a powerful Vampire clan, to battle a shadow army of humans and rogue Praeterns bent on destroying any hope of legal acceptance of the non-human species. With outside forces threatening to destroy the Praetern Coalition, several female Were adolescents turn up missing and chaos
Great book, couldn't wait to start reading the others.

0 Comments