Download Vicious Circle (Persephone Alcmedi #1) Books Online
Identify Appertaining To Books Vicious Circle (Persephone Alcmedi #1)
| Title | : | Vicious Circle (Persephone Alcmedi #1) |
| Author | : | Linda Robertson |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 384 pages |
| Published | : | June 30th 2009 by Pocket (first published June 11th 2009) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Witches. Magic. Shapeshifters. Werewolves |
Linda Robertson
Paperback | Pages: 384 pages Rating: 3.62 | 4369 Users | 265 Reviews
Relation Toward Books Vicious Circle (Persephone Alcmedi #1)
Being a witch doesn't pay the bills, but Persephone Alcmedi gets by reading Tarot cards, writing a syndicated newspaper column and kenneling wærewolves in the basement during full moons. Everything changes when one of Seph's friends is murdered. The high priestess of the local coven offers Seph an unbelievable sum to hunt down the killer, and Seph enlists the help of her wærewolf friends--including Johnny, the hunky 6'2" leather-clad singer for the techno-metal-goth band Lycanthropia. The attraction between them is dangerous, but nothing could be as lethal as the showdown that awaits them.
Define Books As Vicious Circle (Persephone Alcmedi #1)
| Original Title: | Vicious Circle |
| ISBN: | 1439154287 (ISBN13: 9781439154281) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Persephone Alcmedi #1 |
| Characters: | Johnny, Persephone Alcmedi, Demeter Alcmedi, Beverley Kordell, Menessos |
| Setting: | Ohio(United States) |
Rating Appertaining To Books Vicious Circle (Persephone Alcmedi #1)
Ratings: 3.62 From 4369 Users | 265 ReviewsEvaluation Appertaining To Books Vicious Circle (Persephone Alcmedi #1)
This book was ok. I neither hated nor loved it. There were some things that I really liked and some things that were just somewhat annoying. This also applied to the characters. I really didn't have a problem with Johnny. I thought it was weird that Persephone had a problem with him because of...tattoos. Tattoos in a world that includes vampires, waeres, witches, fairies, etc... how on earth would someone feel wary of someone else because of tattoos? Personally I thought it was kind of shallow***3.5***I enjoyed this book. I thought it was a solid introduction to this world and these characters. But I am being a little cautious in my review and my expectations as I move forward with the series, because there are some serious shades of Anita Blake at play here. Given that that series became a total crap-fest, it makes me nervous. Anyway, here's what we have:Our heroine, Persephone, is a more powerful witch than she realizes. Further, she seems to have an important role to play in

3.5. Plodded along at a decent enough pace but the supernatural beings didnt really do it for me, and other than Johnny and Nana, noone seemed to have a real personality. Oh and the vampire is a little too Jean Claude for my liking...and I dont like him at all!. I thought it was handled quite strangely near the end, where storylines were resolved 100 pages before the end, then you sort of had to follow Seph on her day to day activities wondering when this was finally going to end..Ok back to 3
Persephone Alcmedi is by no means a professional assassin, but she did kill a guy once. Now her secret is no longer safe, and a High Priestess offers to pay Seph mucho moolah to kill Goliath Kane. Who's a vampire. However, vampire-wizard Menessos is more dangerous, and if he's going to die, Seph's going down with him.A friend in need is a friend indeed, and now Seph's gone from a quiet home to sharing with six others. Sometimes more. Witches, wærewolves and vampires don't seem a gratuitous
Only when the suns light has fledis my life lived and my hungers fed,but I will live on and on, foreverif you will but swear to leave me never. He leaned in and put his lips to mine.3.5 StarsSurprisingly good book, I have no idea why but I thought I had already read this book and didn't like it. But I went back and re-read the blurb and there was a blank in my memory so I gave into my curiosity and read it. Turns out, no...I hadn't read it before. :P After finally sorting the confusion out I
Imagine you are witch just minding your own witchy business. And then imagine that you are drawn neck deep into a murder, are conned into taking a hit out on a vampire (and havent the foggiest on how to off someone), and housing one very sexy rock n roll waerewolf. All with your elderly crabby nana nipping at your heels, a ciggy ever present at her lips. Such is the case of Linda Robertsons Vicious Circle. Robertson gently clubs you over the head with a thrilling read. One of the things that

0 Comments