Download Books Online Kindred Bond
Describe About Books Kindred Bond
| Title | : | Kindred Bond |
| Author | : | Deborah Raney |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 281 pages |
| Published | : | May 1st 1998 by Bethany House Publishers |
| Categories | : | Romance. Christian Fiction. Fiction |

Deborah Raney
Paperback | Pages: 281 pages Rating: 4.32 | 462 Users | 40 Reviews
Commentary Toward Books Kindred Bond
Plodded throughWhile I whole-heartedly appreciate the wholesomeness of the romance in this story, that's really the only positive note I have about it. The book seemed to drag on forever, constantly repeating sentiments already expressed at least once. The author also appeared to have a difficult time choosing a plotline to stick to. It was as if she was too excited about all of them to choose just one and decided to use them all, choosing to link them all together without much development in the transitions.
Specify Books To Kindred Bond
| ISBN: | 1556619995 (ISBN13: 9781556619991) |
| Edition Language: | English |
Rating About Books Kindred Bond
Ratings: 4.32 From 462 Users | 40 ReviewsEvaluation About Books Kindred Bond
Nearly a must readThis book is good for reflecting on troubles in childhood and becoming positive with Gods help. Learning to forgive yourself and others is seen in the lives of this book too.What a wonderful bookLoved the drama mixed with romance in this clean, Christian novel. So many people have terrible childhoods and with the help of the Lord, these two people overcame the trauma and fell in eternal love.
I had high hopes for this book, and maybe that was my problem with it; it just did not deliver. I love the elderly and I like reading novels with them in it. I did appreciate the setting of a retirement community with a nursing center, but, for me, that was about the only two things that I liked about this book. One of the problems with this book was the main characters were one dimensional, I never connected with them or even liked them. My other big problem with the book was the complete

Although predictable, it was a great story. I enjoyed it very much.
4 12 stars!This story had my emotions all over the place. Happy, sad, angry, confused and definitely grief stricken for the children in this story and for their confusion as adults. A very good story never the less. Would recommend to any and all to enjoy.
Excellent ReadAnother of Deborah's great books. She has a way of telling the story that will make you keep turning page after page. Brings to mind how important it is for Christ to be in charge of your life. Thank you Lord for a Christian author telling a sweet love story.
Another great story!Her books always make me look at different perspective on subjects that are relevant today. I enjoyed the intrigue, and the Christian love story.

0 Comments