Download Books Online Dreams of Stardust (de Piaget #3) Free
Details Books Conducive To Dreams of Stardust (de Piaget #3)
| Original Title: | Dreams of Stardust |
| ISBN: | 0515139483 (ISBN13: 9780515139488) |
| Edition Language: | English URL https://www.lynnkurland.com/ |
| Series: | de Piaget #3, de Piaget/MacLeod Romances: Publication Order #11 |
| Characters: | Amanda de Piaget, Jake (Jackson Alexander) Kilchurn IV |
| Setting: | England,1227 England,2005 |
Lynn Kurland
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 383 pages Rating: 4.25 | 2200 Users | 84 Reviews
Narrative Concering Books Dreams of Stardust (de Piaget #3)
In the 1200s, Amanda of Artane has one summer to choose from her suitors—and find love forever.Jake
Jake Kilchurn travels the world to unearth exquisite stones for this one-of-a-kind creations, but it is during an unexpected side trip to Seakirk castle that he meets a cadre of ghosts discussing a timeless beauty who lived centuries ago.
Amanda
Amanda de Piaget is busy doing what she does best—fending off suitors—when she stumbles on a different kind of man. He is unconscious, dirty, and oddly clad. But unlike the other men who find themselves at Artane, Jake knows nothing about her—and Amanda finds herself strangely drawn to him.
Artane
Time has brought them together to the safety of its walls, but only time will tell if they'll escape those who would try to tear them apart...

List About Books Dreams of Stardust (de Piaget #3)
| Title | : | Dreams of Stardust (de Piaget #3) |
| Author | : | Lynn Kurland |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 383 pages |
| Published | : | March 29th 2005 by Jove / Penguin Group |
| Categories | : | Romance. Science Fiction. Time Travel. Historical Romance. Historical. Time Travel Romance. Fantasy |
Rating About Books Dreams of Stardust (de Piaget #3)
Ratings: 4.25 From 2200 Users | 84 ReviewsCriticize About Books Dreams of Stardust (de Piaget #3)
Amanda has had it with eager suitors. Not one of them cares for her - all they see is that she is a really rich heiress. She decided long ago that she wants to marry for love, just like her parents did. But, as she realizes that may be impossible, she decides to run away. That might have worked if she didn't find a clearly hurt man and stopped to help him.Jake's life has taken an unexpected turn. One moment he was in his car driving to Artane, the next he wakes up in medieval England, and he'sI won this book as part of a Romance Writers giveaway. After years of languishing on my TBR Shelf, I am voluntarily reviewing it] I believe, she said, in what I can touch, in what I can see, in what I can hold in these two hands. But, she admitted with a smile, I am willing consider other possibilities.Jackson Kilchurn is a jewelry designer and a gemologist who stumbles upon a whole new type of adventure when he, while on another adventure, makes a side trip into the impossible.Amanda dePiaget,
I loved this story about Amanda de Piaget and Jackson. Amanda has a special place in my heart cause she was so spunky. She learned how to defend herself and she fell in love with Jackson a man from 2005. It is a twist in that Jackson picks living in the past rather than taking Amanda to the future. It is a lovely story and we get to see Kendrick and Genevieve from Stardust of Yesterday. I loved to see his growing family and don't forget all the ghosts! Wow I love these books! That is why I am

Reviewed for THC ReviewsDreams of Stardust is the third book Ive read by Lynn Kurland and the third in her de Piaget series chronologically. This one is the story of Rhys and Gwens daughter, Amanda, and Jake Kilchurn, who travels back in time nearly eight hundred years to meet and fall in love with her. Unfortunately, though, he holds no title to make a claim to marry her despite being very wealthy in his own time, so he must not only train in knightly combat to be able to impress her father,
This was the first book I read from this author. It was a fun romp of a read. Lynn Kurland seamlessly blends a storyline in modern time and the 1200's. Both centuries and the intertwined plot were entertaining. It's basically a time-travel love story, but it avoids being schmaltzy or over the top.Now I'm going to have to check out more of Lynn Kurland's books. Darn, I don't need more books to read --- but it's nice to find a great author that weaves paranormal, historic fiction and a romance
It isn't bad, just bland. I'm disappointed. It just sounds so much better than it is... and I love time travel books - I'm always happy to find a new one.The first half of the book is slow paced and quite boring. The second part is fast paced and full of action, but a bit chaotic. I'm not a fan of uneven books. For me, it's a major flaw.Moreover, Kurland's simple style makes it quite hard to truly immerse oneself in the story... it's fine, the book just isn't captivating.And there are a bit too
This book started out slow, but it picked up fast. Several different plots and bad guys which confused things some. I like Jake, a wonderful hero. His heroine not so much. I still really like the rest of the crew. It seems I must read the MacLeod series to make better sense of parts of this book.

0 Comments