Download Books Masquerade (Games #3) Online
Masquerade (Games #3) 
Maddox Cross has always had to be tough. When his father went to jail for murder, the teenager took care of his sister and mother. Now on his own and working security at a night club, Maddox wants to become a tattoo artist-a dream that comes closer to reality when he falls for the hottest, most tatted woman he's ever seen. She's wild and beautiful, and Maddox will do anything to be with her.
Bee Malone came to town to open up her new tattoo parlor, Masquerade. Since being kidnapped as a young girl, Bee has had trouble getting close to anyone. But when she meets Maddox, she sees that under his hard biker's body is the sensitive soul of an artist. What starts out as a sizzling one-night stand soon becomes so much more.
Bee wants Maddox to join her tattoo business, but letting him into her life means revealing all her most intimate secrets. And as the past begins to intertwine with her present, Bee fears their love may not be as permanent as their ink . . .
4 Stars You can pretend all you want that you've never been hurt before and that you've never lost anything, but I will continue to call bullshit. Loss is loss. It's not a contest about who's been hurt more. We all have our battles to fight." While I can't say that this was my favorite book in the series, it was still a fantastic addition. Facadecontinues to hold the number one place in my heart so far.I was so excited to get my hands on this book since meeting Maddox as Laney's brooding older
3.5 StarsNot my favorite of the series but a good read...I guess.Two broken people harboring guilt and struggling to move on find each other --- you the know the drill. Anyway, it was great to see all my favorite couples from the first two books of this series. Even though I didn't care for this couple, I'm still a fan of this series.

Up to 14% I got bored so it's going on the dust shelf.
LOVE this cover <3 <3 <3ARC provided by publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest reviewFirst, I must confess I am a huge fan of Nyrae Dawn and this series! I loved Colt. I loved Adrian. But I think I loved Maddox most of all. He is such a tortured soul. Mad at the world, plagued by guilt. Ugh! I just wanted to wrap him up in a hug and never let go!We were introduced to Maddox in book #3, Facade. He is Laneys older brother. I was intrigued by him and his utter devotion to his
Are we doing this? Were totally doing this. The third (and ? final) book of the Games trilogy brings us the story of Maddox, who we met in Façade. Even then, it was obvious that he was lost and struggling with the traumatic events of his past, and I was really excited to get his POV so that we can see all that he is dealing with and how that has shaped him into who he is. Even though I got something I want, something I need, I still want to take out the fucking world because of everything Ive
Emotional, romantic, and absolutely amazing! Masquerade was a brilliant New Adult romance. I loved this book! From the romance, to the secrets, it was all wonderful. Loved it, just loved it!Bee was a great heroine. She had an odd past that made her unable to fit in, no matter how hard she tried. So, eventually, she started pushing everyone away, rather than fail at who everyone wanted her to be. She was very strong, determined to succeed on her own right. I really liked her. I thought she was
Nyrae Dawn
ebook | Pages: 320 pages Rating: 4 | 4822 Users | 409 Reviews

Describe Books To Masquerade (Games #3)
| Original Title: | Masquerade |
| ISBN: | 1455576336 (ISBN13: 9781455576333) |
| Series: | Games #3 |
Description In Favor Of Books Masquerade (Games #3)
A biker. A tattoo artist. A love to last a lifetime.Maddox Cross has always had to be tough. When his father went to jail for murder, the teenager took care of his sister and mother. Now on his own and working security at a night club, Maddox wants to become a tattoo artist-a dream that comes closer to reality when he falls for the hottest, most tatted woman he's ever seen. She's wild and beautiful, and Maddox will do anything to be with her.
Bee Malone came to town to open up her new tattoo parlor, Masquerade. Since being kidnapped as a young girl, Bee has had trouble getting close to anyone. But when she meets Maddox, she sees that under his hard biker's body is the sensitive soul of an artist. What starts out as a sizzling one-night stand soon becomes so much more.
Bee wants Maddox to join her tattoo business, but letting him into her life means revealing all her most intimate secrets. And as the past begins to intertwine with her present, Bee fears their love may not be as permanent as their ink . . .
Be Specific About Epithetical Books Masquerade (Games #3)
| Title | : | Masquerade (Games #3) |
| Author | : | Nyrae Dawn |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 320 pages |
| Published | : | January 7th 2014 by Forever |
| Categories | : | New Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance |
Rating Epithetical Books Masquerade (Games #3)
Ratings: 4 From 4822 Users | 409 ReviewsWrite Up Epithetical Books Masquerade (Games #3)
Edit: Loved it to bits and pieces! Review to come once I process all the awesomeness!Edit: LOVING this cover.Maddox is just...Hubba Hubba o.o4 Stars You can pretend all you want that you've never been hurt before and that you've never lost anything, but I will continue to call bullshit. Loss is loss. It's not a contest about who's been hurt more. We all have our battles to fight." While I can't say that this was my favorite book in the series, it was still a fantastic addition. Facadecontinues to hold the number one place in my heart so far.I was so excited to get my hands on this book since meeting Maddox as Laney's brooding older
3.5 StarsNot my favorite of the series but a good read...I guess.Two broken people harboring guilt and struggling to move on find each other --- you the know the drill. Anyway, it was great to see all my favorite couples from the first two books of this series. Even though I didn't care for this couple, I'm still a fan of this series.

Up to 14% I got bored so it's going on the dust shelf.
LOVE this cover <3 <3 <3ARC provided by publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest reviewFirst, I must confess I am a huge fan of Nyrae Dawn and this series! I loved Colt. I loved Adrian. But I think I loved Maddox most of all. He is such a tortured soul. Mad at the world, plagued by guilt. Ugh! I just wanted to wrap him up in a hug and never let go!We were introduced to Maddox in book #3, Facade. He is Laneys older brother. I was intrigued by him and his utter devotion to his
Are we doing this? Were totally doing this. The third (and ? final) book of the Games trilogy brings us the story of Maddox, who we met in Façade. Even then, it was obvious that he was lost and struggling with the traumatic events of his past, and I was really excited to get his POV so that we can see all that he is dealing with and how that has shaped him into who he is. Even though I got something I want, something I need, I still want to take out the fucking world because of everything Ive
Emotional, romantic, and absolutely amazing! Masquerade was a brilliant New Adult romance. I loved this book! From the romance, to the secrets, it was all wonderful. Loved it, just loved it!Bee was a great heroine. She had an odd past that made her unable to fit in, no matter how hard she tried. So, eventually, she started pushing everyone away, rather than fail at who everyone wanted her to be. She was very strong, determined to succeed on her own right. I really liked her. I thought she was

0 Comments