Books Download Whoever You Are  Online Free
Whoever You Are Paperback | Pages: 32 pages
Rating: 4.18 | 2819 Users | 475 Reviews

Identify Books In Pursuance Of Whoever You Are

Original Title: Whoever You Are (Reading Rainbow Book)
ISBN: 0152060308 (ISBN13: 9780152060305)
Edition Language:

Description Concering Books Whoever You Are

Every day all over the world, children are laughing and crying, playing and learning, eating and sleeping. They may not look the same. They may not speak the same language. Their lives may be quite different. But inside, they are all alike. Stirring words and bold paintings weave their way around our earth, across cultures and generations. At a time when, unfortunately, the lessons of tolerance still need to be learned, Whoever You Are urges us to accept our differences, to recognize our similarities, and-most importantly-to rejoice in both.

Define Out Of Books Whoever You Are

Title:Whoever You Are
Author:Mem Fox
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 32 pages
Published:September 1st 2006 by HMH Books for Young Readers (first published 1997)
Categories:Childrens. Picture Books. Cultural

Rating Out Of Books Whoever You Are
Ratings: 4.18 From 2819 Users | 475 Reviews

Commentary Out Of Books Whoever You Are
Review: Whoever you are The picture book Whoever you are is written by the Australian Author Mem Fox and illustrated by Leslie Staub. Fox is writing out of a very authentic perspective about diversity because she has experienced it herself by being born in Australia, growing up in Africa and studying in England. The picture book starts with the words: Little one, whoever you are, wherever you are, there are little ones just like you all over the world. This is exactly the message of the book.

A good antidote to On the Night You Were Born.

This is a really cute, simple book about loving yourself and everyone around you :) It was a great lesson for my students. Definitely a lower-level book with a great message!

"Smiles are the same,/ and hearts are just the same - / wherever they are, / wherever you are, / wherever we are, / all over the world." While I love many of the sentiments in this book, its exploration of humanity and diversity are lackluster and the illustrations are bizarre.

When my daughter was young, we cycled through stacks of books from the library (really not that different from now, I guess). And she had her own bookshelf at home filled with picture books. Some of these my wife and I got (very) tired of reading. But a few were books I continued to love to read after the fifth and tenth and hundredth read. Whoever You are is a book I never tired of when my daughter was young, and its a book I still go back and read now that shes older.Mem Foxs language is

"Whoever you are" book being considered a "social Issue" genera. In the beginning of the story it explains that all over the world, there could be others similarly like me or there are other people different than me. the wording style on this book is simple and understanding very brief to get the point across such as everyone is can be similar or different for example, skin tone, language, home style etc. the pictures that are shown are very diverse demonstrating the reader all types cultures

Assigned reading for MLIS 7421: Multicultural Youth Literature.The idea behind this is great - teaching children to love and accept one another regardless of differences - but be aware that this is an incredibly simplistic children's books. I would definitely gear this towards toddlers, not children nearing chapter book ages. On a side note, the artwork of the children's faces is slightly terrifying and I am not joking at all when I say that I believe it would frighten some of the more sensitive