Mention Books To Raiders from the Sea (Viking Quest #1)

Original Title: Raiders from the Sea (Viking Quest Series)
ISBN: 0802431127 (ISBN13: 9780802431127)
Edition Language: English
Series: Viking Quest #1
Free Books Raiders from the Sea (Viking Quest #1) Online
Raiders from the Sea (Viking Quest #1) Paperback | Pages: 208 pages
Rating: 4.21 | 1442 Users | 97 Reviews

Specify Epithetical Books Raiders from the Sea (Viking Quest #1)

Title:Raiders from the Sea (Viking Quest #1)
Author:Lois Walfrid Johnson
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 208 pages
Published:August 1st 2003 by Moody Publishers
Categories:Historical. Historical Fiction. Christian. Fiction. Christian Fiction. Young Adult. Adventure

Ilustration During Books Raiders from the Sea (Viking Quest #1)

In one harrowing day, Viking raiders capture Bree and her brother Devin and take them from their home in Ireland. After the young Viking prince Mikkel sets Devin free on the Irish coast far from home, Bree and Devin embark on separate journeys to courage.

Readers will be captivated by the unfolding drama as Bree sails to Norway on the Viking ship and Devin travels the dangerous road home. They both must trust their all-powerful God in the midst of difficult situations.

Rating Epithetical Books Raiders from the Sea (Viking Quest #1)
Ratings: 4.21 From 1442 Users | 97 Reviews

Rate Epithetical Books Raiders from the Sea (Viking Quest #1)
Several years ago, I entered a writing contest and my reward was this book. I must have been maybe 9 or 10. And I loved it. I'm pretty sure I had my mom read it aloud, and we immediately went and bought the next book. I reread this from the 19-year-old perspective, remembering how beloved this series was to me when I was younger.Turns out, it was just as good as I thought it was. It makes me upset to read these reviews of how unrealistic it is, how Bree couldn't have been so educated, or how she

This review of for the entire series:This series is pretty much exactly like When Calls the Heart. I could read it over and over and over again! It is one of my favorite series. And, just so you all know, the description above is just for the first book in the series, Raiders from the Sea.Bree is an amazing main character. She is absolutely great! So is Mikkel. I am pretty positive he was my first fictional crush. I sighed, laughed, and cried many, many times throughout the whole series. Anyway,

I read this Christian historical-fiction book to my children, and they enjoyed it - especially my nine-year-old. It doesn't really wrap up at the end of the book, but kind of drops off to start again in the next book.

This book was really cool. Bree and her brother Devin live together with their family. One day, Bree sees a boy, and thinks that he is her friend. The boy falls into the water, and Bree saves him. Then she realizes that he is bot her friend. When she goes to get blankets and food for him, he disappears. She and her family than fear that the boy was a Viking spy. Soon after, the Vikings attack! Bree is taken captive onto their ship with lots of other unfortunate people. She sees the boy who she

I have honestly wanted to read this series for about a decade, so even though they're children's books, I was ecstatic to borrow them from a friend.Bree is a strong, likable character who faces trusting in God no matter what the circumstances. Her brother, Dev, also has a similar lesson to learn.This book felt like an introduction to Bree's story. I have all of the background of her life and how it changed, but it has only just begun.I greatly appreciated the strong Christian message in this



She writes so engagingly. A solid Christian tale for children that adults will enjoy reading to them, or even reading to themselves.