Download Replay  Books For Free
Replay Paperback | Pages: 224 pages
Rating: 3.52 | 2317 Users | 262 Reviews

Specify Books In Pursuance Of Replay

Original Title: Replay
ISBN: 0060540214 (ISBN13: 9780060540210)
Edition Language: English

Commentary Toward Books Replay

Newbery Medal winner Sharon Creech's inspired novel tells the story of a boy who fantasizes about who he is in order to discover who he will become. Now with fresh and gorgeous new cover art, this touching tale has received many starred reviews, and was called a "warm, funny, philosophical novel" by Kirkus Reviews.

With the backdrop of a large family and a theater as its frame, this is a story about twelve-year-old Leo, who has a talent for transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary. That's why he's called "fog boy." He's always dreaming, always replaying things in his brain. As an actor in the school play, he is poised and ready for the curtain to open. But in the play that is his life, he is eager to discover what part will be his.

With the universal theme of finding one's true identity, and set amid a loud, noisy, memorable family, Leo's story is one that all kids will relate to. And there's a full play at the end of the book that kids and teachers can perform!

Itemize Appertaining To Books Replay

Title:Replay
Author:Sharon Creech
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 224 pages
Published:April 23rd 2013 by HarperCollins (first published January 1st 2005)
Categories:Realistic Fiction. Fiction. Childrens. Middle Grade. Young Adult

Rating Appertaining To Books Replay
Ratings: 3.52 From 2317 Users | 262 Reviews

Assess Appertaining To Books Replay
One of the four Creech's we are reading in my 6th grade class. This is a good one to add to the mix because of the male protagonists. It's a shorter and easier read than her others that we have chosen, however, it skips between reality, daydreaming, and a class play quite a bit which isn't easy for all students. This is probably my students' favorite. Mine is Walk Two Moons.

I picked this up on a whim this morning and it was exactly what I needed to read today.

Leo is one of four kids trying to find his niche in life so that he stands out to his parents. He has an athletic sister, an athletic brother, and a musical brother, so he tries out for a play at school. When he finds his dad's childhood belongings in the attic, Leo starts tap dancing secretly, as well as reading a biography his father wrote as a thirteen-year-old. The story had a lot of potential but was jumbled up due to all the characters of the siblings and extended relatives not being as

This book reminded me of when I was in fifth grade and I was one of the lead roles in the play. This book brought back so much memories. I related to this book so much. My favorite part of the book is when Leo's last line of the play he messed up. It was my favorite part because it is so true. Everyone messes up. Especially their lines. It was a fun quick read that I was lucky to pick up.

Sharon Creech has to be one of my all-time favorite authors. I have loved everything I've ever read that she wrote. This book was no exception. I've had it on my shelf to read forever...but I think I was put off by the cover. I mean, a FISH? I didn't want to read a book about fishing.Well, guess what? The fish on the cover is a sardine because Leo's large, loud, demanding Italian family calls him "Sardine" and "Fog Boy." Sardine because once "...when relatives were over, shouting and laughing

I thoroughly enjoyed this audiobook. Creech clearly has a knack for developing multidimentional characters that I can get emotionally invested in.

The book Replay by Sharon Creech is an entertaining, exciting, and relatable for the average young adult. The author has a different format of her text than other authors. The dialogue is written like a script. This was my first time seeing this in a book, but I enjoyed it very much. This book takes place in present day time in a regular town with schools and suburbs. The main character of this book is Leo. Leo is a twelve-year old boy is a dreamer and artistic. He loves to act, but hes very