Books Free Companions (Laws Of The Blood #3) Download Online
Companions (Laws Of The Blood #3) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 272 pages
Rating: 3.67 | 293 Users | 13 Reviews

Declare Books Toward Companions (Laws Of The Blood #3)

Original Title: Companions (Laws of the Blood, #3)
ISBN: 0441008755 (ISBN13: 9780441008759)
Edition Language: English
Series: Laws Of The Blood #3
Characters: Selena Crawford, Istvan
Setting: United States of America

Commentary Concering Books Companions (Laws Of The Blood #3)

While the Prime vampire series is more popular, I prefer the Laws of the Blood series. This series is more plot driven. It still have sexy love stories, but it has an interesting underlying story about vampire politics.

Companions is my favorite book in this series. Istevan is an enforcer, which is a vampire cop. He kills bad vampires. Then he eats them.

During an investigation of a corrupt Chicago vampire, he rescues Chicago Cop, Selena. Despite centuries of avoiding the companion bond, Istevan bonds with Selena.

Once bonded to a vampire, the human companion needs the vampire. While Selena has not seen Istevan for two years, she still yearns for him. This just pisses her off. Online, she has meet other discontented companions. In the vampire world, companions are property. They are expected to obey their master. Some companions are given no choice. The vampires take them. In her companion support group, Selena plots on a way to protect companions.

Then someone starts killing vampires in Chicago. As the top Enforcer, Istevan is investigating the problems. Neither Istevan or Selena can ignore the strong companion bond. Despite their doubts and reservations about each other, the two cops work together to solve the crime.

I don't think that Susan Sizemore can write a bad story. I just wish that she wrote more stories at a faster pace.

Describe About Books Companions (Laws Of The Blood #3)

Title:Companions (Laws Of The Blood #3)
Author:Susan Sizemore
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 272 pages
Published:October 1st 2001 by Ace
Categories:Paranormal. Vampires. Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fiction

Rating About Books Companions (Laws Of The Blood #3)
Ratings: 3.67 From 293 Users | 13 Reviews

Discuss About Books Companions (Laws Of The Blood #3)
I actually much preferred this book to the other 'Laws of the Blood', the characters seemed far more interesting through the aid of the chatrooms and so on, but as a whole the book just seemed quite flat and predictible. But hey, I'm reading number four now, so what does that say about me?

This time the companion is Selena, a Chicago police detective. Her vampire is Istvan. We've heard about him in earlier books. He is a damphire, the son of a male vampire and a Roma woman, born in the time of Vlad the Impaler. As in each of the books, the coupling already exists, but isn't working out too well at the beginning of the book. The HEA at the end of each book makes it Paranormal Romance in many ways. And as in each of the earlier books there is more than one pairing going on, and as

Unpleasant. Don't bother. This series sucks. If curious, read the first in the series by checking the book out from the library. Then quit. I read this far because I bought the series on impulse. My bad.

I got to the middle of this book and put it down do to shear boredom, that was a month and a half ago. Last night I finally picked it up and finished it. I can't understand how this series can be so bland and yet Sizemore's "Primes" series can hold my attention in a vice grip and not let me go. I still have 2 more books in the series to read, and read them I will. I bought them at full price and it would be a shame to waste the money I paid by not reading them.

I really like Selena and Steve. I want more of him and of their relationship.

Eh... I set this down before finishing. Sorry.

I read this book several years ago and didn't realize it was part of a series (which I did not read). I found it hard to follow. Having said that, I remember some specific things I did not like about this book. First, Selena was the "Companion" to Istvan (AKA Steve), the Vampire. They were supposed to be soulmates and all that, but he treated her horribly. Steve would pop in and out of Selena's apartment (booty call). She never knew when he would come/go, and once he was too busy and two years